Soundscourt is full recording studio and record label. We are a specialised facility for sound recording, mixing, and audio production of instrumental or vocal musical performances, spoken words, and other sounds.
Our team is working to prepare young, talented artists to be signed soon. Stay connected to Soundscourt via all social media.
Sound Engineer job description
We are looking for a competent Sound Engineer to join our team. As a Sound Engineer, you will be responsible for assembling, operating and maintaining the technical equipment used to record, amplify, enhance, mix or reproduce sound.
Sound Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Perform duties assigned by director, producer, manager etc
- Set up, maintain and regularly inspect sound equipment
- Record, edit and mix and master audio tracks
- Test and improve sound quality
- Add sound effects to recordings
- Create and update sound libraries
- Resolve technical problems when they occur
- Stay up to date with latest trends and best practices
Sound Engineer Location
Best if you stay around: Abeka, Lapaz, Texano, Taifa, Dome, Abelemkpe, Abofu, Achimota, Aladji.
Sound Engineer requirements and qualifications
- 5 years of experience with sound engineering, recording and editing methods and equipment
- Hands on experience with sound recording and editing software
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills